A beautiful lamb chop wrapped in tinfoil cooked with aromatic ingredients and a delicious balsamic glaze. Enjoy.
1 Bone-In Lamb Shoulder Chop
Salt and Pepper, to taste
White Balsamic Vinegar
Sesame Oil, to taste
Worcestershire Sauce, to taste
Apricot Jam or Saucy Susan Peach Apricot or Orange
Ground Ginger, to taste
2 Dried Apricots, Sliced
2 Orange Slices
Fresh Rosemary Leaves, Washed And Chopped
Dried Parsley Flakes, to taste
For the lamb:
1. Generously season both sides of the chop with salt and pepper, oil a pan, and sear it.
2. In a small bowl, combine white balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, Worcestershire sauce, honey, molasses, apricot jam, and ground ginger.
For the finished dinner package:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lay a piece of tinfoil flat down, and place half of the dried apricot slices in the middle horizontally. Place the orange slices on top next to each other horizontally, and top with the rest of the dried apricot slices. Place some chopped fresh rosemary leaves over them, and then place the lamb on top. Drizzle on the glaze, and sprinkle on some dried parsley flakes. Fold the tinfoil so that two opposite sides are folded into the middle, and fold over the other two sides the same way so that the tinfoil is completely sealed.
3. Bake for about 45 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, and let cool. Unwrap, serve in tinfoil, and enjoy.
Yields: 1 dinner package