A delicious dinner incorporating a cool Italian sausage that works great with tomatoes and basil. Enjoy.
1 English Muffin, Sliced In Half Lengthwise
1 Italian Chicken Sausage With Garlic And Cheese, Casing Removed
5 Sweet Peppers, Washed, Seeded, And Diced
Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
For the sausage and peppers:
1. Oil a pan, crumble the sausage, and brown it.
2. Add peppers, sauté until slightly cooked, and let mixture cool slightly.
For the pizza:
1. Spread sauce on muffin slices, top with sausage and pepper mixture, and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
2. Cook in toaster on tinfoil until grated cheese melts.
3. Remove from toaster, let cool, and enjoy.
Yields: 2 pizzas