A decadent, kid-friendly treat that’s inspired by Ree Drummond and filled with all kinds of surprises that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Enjoy.
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 1/4 Cups Packed Dark Brown Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2 Sticks Butter or Margarine, Softened
2 Egg Yolks
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Marshmallow Fluff
1/2 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Crushed (optional)
Oreo Cookies, Crushed
Nuts Of Your Choice, Crushed (optional)
Graham Crackers, Crushed
Chocolate Granola, Crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg yolks, one at a time, and vanilla.
4. In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
5. Pour in dry ingredients a little bit at a time, let the mixer go until everything is incorporated, and fold in marshmallow fluff, chocolate chips, crushed Reese’s peanut butter cups (if using), crushed M&Ms, crushed Oreo cookies, crushed nuts (if using), crushed graham crackers, and crushed chocolate granola.
6. Scoop onto two well greased baking sheets.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove for oven, and enjoy.
Yields: about 2 dozen cookies