A decadent, kid-friendly treat that’s inspired by Ree Drummond and filled with all kinds of surprises that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Enjoy.
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1.25 Cups Packed Dark Brown Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2 Sticks Butter or Margarine, Softened
2 Egg Yolks
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Marshmallow Fluff
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
1/2 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (optional)
Nuts Of Your Choice (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place some Reese’s peanut butter cups (if using), M&Ms, Oreo cookies, nuts (if using), graham crackers, and chocolate granola in a small plastic bag, crush with a rolling pin, and set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until combined.
4. Turn off the mixer, add egg yolks and vanilla, and turn it back on, making sure everything gets combined.
5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda, and add to the mixer, incorporating it into the batter.
6. Turn off the mixer, and fold in marshmallow fluff, chocolate chips, crushed Reese’s peanut butter cups (if using), crushed M&Ms, crushed Oreo cookies, crushed nuts (if using), crushed graham crackers, and crushed chocolate granola.
7. Scoop onto two well greased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
9. Remove for oven, and enjoy.
Yields: about 2 dozen cookies