A delicious portable dinner package in tinfoil that you can easily make and take on the go. Enjoy.
1/4 Skinless Tilapia Fillet
2 Whole Eggs, Beaten
Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
3 Lemon Slices
1/2 Cup Kale, Washed, With Leaves Torn
Fresh Cilantro Leaves, Washed And Chopped
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Ground Thyme, to taste
For the tilapia:
1. On a plate, combine breadcrumbs and grated sharp cheddar cheese.
2. Dredge tilapia fillet in the beaten egg mixture, let the excess drip off, and repeat with the breadcrumbs mixture.
3. Heat oil in a skillet, and sear the tilapia fillet until the bottom is crisp and golden brown. Flip, and repeat with the other side.
4. Remove from skillet, and set aside.
For the finished dinner package:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lay a piece of tinfoil flat down, and place two lemon slices in the middle next to each other horizontally. Place some kale and chopped fresh cilantro leaves over the two, and then place the tilapia on top. Top it with another lemon slice, sprinkle on some salt and pepper and ground thyme, and drizzle on some oil. Fold the tinfoil so that two opposite sides are folded into the middle, and fold over the other two sides the same way so that the tinfoil is completely sealed.
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, and let cool. Unwrap, serve in tinfoil, and enjoy.
Yields: 1 dinner package