A bright and colorful dish that’s full of amazing flavor and served over a delicious broth. Enjoy.
1 piece Turkey, Cooked And Sliced
1/4 Onion, Peeled And Finely Chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, Peeled And Minced
6 White Asparagus Spears, Washed, Trimmed, Peeled, And Cut Into Smaller Pieces
2 Zucchini, Washed And Chopped
1 Red Potato, Washed And Sliced
1/4 Cup, plus more Turkey Stock
Soy Sauce, to taste
Worcestershire Sauce, to taste
Sesame Oil, to taste
1. Oil a cast iron skillet, and add garlic. Sauté until slightly browned, add onion, and let cook.
2. Add turkey, and sauté until slightly cooked. Add 1/4 cup of turkey stock, and stir.
3. Add red potato, and stir it around in the skillet. Cover, making sure it cooks, uncovering to stir in more turkey stock when necessary.
4. When the red potato begins to cook, uncover, and add white asparagus and zucchini. Stir them around, and add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame oil. Stir, and cover until all of the vegetables are soft, uncovering to stir in more turkey stock when necessary.
5. Uncover, remove from skillet, and enjoy.
Yields: 2-3 servings