A delicious dinner that’s similar to an omelet. Enjoy.
2 Whole Eggs
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
Garlic Salt, to taste
Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Worcestershire Sauce, to taste
Parmesan Cheese, Grated
Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
2 stalks Broccoli, Washed And Chopped
1/4 Cup Cauliflower, Washed And Chopped
1/2 Cup Fresh Spinach, Washed And Chopped
1 Zucchini, Washed And Chopped
1 Cup Mushrooms, Washed And Chopped
1 Butternut Squash, Washed And Diced
1 Red Sweet Pepper, Washed, Seeded, And Diced
1 Russet Potato, Peeled And Washed
1/4 Onion, Peeled And Finely Chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, Peeled And Minced
Garlic Powder, to taste
Adobo, to taste
Fresh Parsley Leaves, Washed And Chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Bake potato in the microwave for 5 minutes. Remove from microwave, and dice.
3. Oil a pan, and add garlic. Sauté until slightly browned, add onion, and let cook.
4. Add broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, zucchini, mushrooms, butternut squash, and sweet pepper, and sauté until slightly cooked. Add potato, season with garlic powder and adobo, and also stir until slightly cooked.
5. In a small bowl, beat eggs, garlic salt, black pepper. Worcestershire sauce, grated Parmesan cheese, and grated sharp cheddar cheese.
6. Pour egg mixture into pan with seasoned vegetables, and let the edges set for 30 to 45 seconds.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, garnish with chopped fresh parsley, and enjoy.
Yields: 1 vegetable and cheese frittata