A marshmallow dessert in the form of brownies. Enjoy.
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
Ground Cinnamon, to taste
Ground Nutmeg, to taste
1 Stick Butter or Margarine, Melted
1 Whole Egg
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Marshmallow Fluff
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine butter and brown sugar.
3. Add egg and vanilla, and fold in marshmallow fluff.
4. Stir in flour, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg.
5. Grease pan with olive oil cooking spray, and pour in marshmallow fluff mixture.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, cut, and enjoy.
Yields: about 18 blondies