A quick and easy delicious healthy snack that you’ll all love. Enjoy.
1 Apple, Washed And Sliced Into Chips, Core Discarded
Peanut or Cookie Butter
1 Tbsp Confectioners Sugar
1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
1 Cup Greek Yogurt
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
For the original chips:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place apple slices on a tray, and spread peanut butter on one side of the slices.
3. In a small bowl, combine Confectioners sugar, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg, sprinkle over the side of apple slices spread with peanut butter, and give apple slices a little shake if necessary to evenly spread the spice mixture.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, and set aside.
For the honey-vanilla yogurt:
1. In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla.
For the finished chips:
1. Serve with honey-vanilla yogurt, and enjoy.
Yields: about 5 apple delight chips with honey-vanilla yogurt