A classic poultry dish with steamed vegetables for extra flavor. Enjoy.
2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Russet Potato or 6 Red Potatoes, Washed, Peeled, Boiled, and Sliced Into Cubes
1 Cup Baby Carrots, Washed, Peeled, And Sliced
1/4 Cup Onion, Peeled And Chopped
1 Garlic Clove, Peeled And Minced
1/3 Cup Chicken Broth
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
2 Tbsp Water
Soy Sauce, to taste
1. Steam potatoes and carrots in the microwave.
2. Remove from microwave.
3. Oil a pan, and add garlic. Sauté until browned, add onion, and let cook.
4. Add chicken breasts, lower heat, and cover until chicken is 3/4 cooked.
5. Add steamed vegetables, stir in chicken broth and soy sauce, and sauté until slightly cooked.
6. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Pour into pan to thicken the mixture, and cook until done.
7. Remove from pan, serve hot over rice if desired, and enjoy.
Yields: 6 servings