A classic dish for all of you vegetable and cheese lovers out there that only has 5 easy steps. Enjoy.
1 Cup Broccoli, Washed And Chopped
1 Cup Cauliflower, Washed And Chopped
2 Cups Fresh Spinach, Washed And Chopped
1 piece Zucchini, Washed And Chopped
1 Eggplant, Washed, Peeled, And Sliced
1 Cup Butternut Squash, Washed And Sliced
1 Russet Potato, Washed, Peeled, And Sliced
1 Carrot, Washed, Peeled, And Diced
1 Cup Mushrooms, Washed And Chopped
1 Onion, Peeled And Diced
2 Garlic Cloves, Peeled And Minced
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Ground Thyme, to taste
Dried Oregano, to taste
Dried Basil, to taste
Dried Cilantro, to taste
4 Whole Eggs
1/4 Cup Whole Milk
1/4 Cup Marinara Sauce
Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat oil in a pan, and add garlic. Sauté until slightly browned, and add onion. Let cook, and add vegetables. Sauté until slightly cooked, and pour into a tin when done.
3. Blend eggs, milk, seasonings, herbs, and marinara sauce together. Layer on top of cooked vegetables.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese on top, and bake for 45 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, and enjoy.
Yields: 1 small casserole