A classic breakfast with added vegetables and seasonings. Enjoy.
2 Whole Eggs
1/4 Cup Milk or Half And Half or Heavy Cream
1 slice American Cheese or Sharp Cheddar Cheese
2 pieces Broccoli, Washed And Finely Chopped
2 pieces Cauliflower, Washed And Finely Chopped
2 pieces Fresh Spinach, Washed And Finely Chopped
1 Zucchini, Washed And Finely Chopped
1 Russet Potato or 6 Red Potatoes, Washed, Peeled, Boiled, And Sliced Into Cubes
1 Cup Mushrooms, Washed And Finely Chopped
1/4 Onion, Peeled And Finely Chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, Peeled And Minced
Garlic Salt, to taste
Seasoned Salt, to taste
Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Garlic Powder, to taste
Adobo, to taste
a splash Worcestershire Sauce
Soy Sauce, to taste
1. In a small bowl, beat eggs with milk, garlic salt, seasoned salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce, and set aside.
2. Oil a pan, and add garlic. Sauté until slightly browned, add onion, and let cook.
3. Add vegetables, garlic powder, adobo, and soy sauce, and stir until slightly cooked.
4. Pour beaten eggs into pan with vegetables, onion, garlic, and soy sauce, and move them around the pan with a spatula.
5. Break up cheese, add it in, and cook until melted.
6. Remove from pan, and enjoy.
Yields: 1 serving