A popular sandwich filling inside a classic cookie. Enjoy.
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2 Sticks Butter or Margarine, Softened
2 Egg Yolks
a dash Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Peanut or Cookie Butter
1/2 Cup Semisweet or Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter, peanut butter, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg yolks, one at a time, milk, and vanilla.
4. In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
5. Pour in dry ingredients a little bit at a time, let the mixer go until everything is incorporated, and fold in chocolate chips.
6. Scoop onto two well greased baking sheets.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove for oven, and enjoy.
Yields: about 2 dozen cookies