A popular sandwich filling inside a classic cookie. Enjoy.
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2 Sticks Butter or Margarine, Melted
2 Egg Yolks
1/2 Cup Whole Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Peanut or Cookie Butter
1/2 Cup Semisweet or Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients, except for chocolate chips.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients, except for peanut butter.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry, and mix thoroughly.
5. Fold in peanut butter and chocolate chips, place plastic wrap over the bowl, and chill for about an hour in the refrigerator.
6. Remove from refrigerator, uncover, and scoop onto two well greased baking sheets.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove for oven, and enjoy.
Yields: about 2 dozen cookies